Thursday, July 23, 2015

Brochures Anyone

I have been so busy with work, I have not checked in here for many, many months.  Did everyone get brochures that wanted them?  I have several different brochures on various topics.  Salvation, issues at Manti argued by anti-Mormons there, a really good one on baptism as a requirement for salvation, the nature of God in Mormonism compared to non-LDS.  I just completed one addressing the so-called "Impossible Gospel of Mormonism", which reviews not only the abuse of Moroni 10:32 and the passages from "The Miracle of Forgiveness", but shows how the LDS perspective is both Biblical and built on the foundation of Grace and personal responsibility.

Anyway, as always shoot me a note and I will send them to your email addresses.  As you may have noticed, I never post questions or comments which contain people's email addresses to make sure their privacy is protected.

Thanks again for reading.  I will hopefully get posts out shortly on Manti 2015, Lee Baker's distorted ministry against LDS beliefs, and one built on responding to The Impossible Gospel of Mormonism by the professional anti-Mormons who promote that error.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't remember if I sent you my email address. I will check. If not I will send it as I would really like the brochures.

I have read some of Lee Baker's stuff. It never ceases to amaze me how former members just out right lie about doctrine, leaders and members. How do they live with themselves!

Thanks! Can't wait to hear about Manti 2015.
The Evangelicals are really gearing up to shake up LDS to get LDS to leave the church. One site has a series of posts on what and what not to do with Mormons. The anti cult movement is getting a little more sophisticated. There is still some deceit involved though, at least IMHO. Of course Shafafolov(I know I spelled it wrong) still uses his carefully worded traps. Sigh......